Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome to The Exora Experience

Welcome, welcome!

To whom have been following my other blog, thru-the-zuiko, you will be familiar with my writing style. To others, again I bid a warm welcome!

This blog will serve as a place where I share my experience owning the latest MPV in town, the Proton Exora. Being an owner for less than 48 hours, I can tell that I am very exhilarated and thrilled. It lives up to my expectations, and delivers the performance and comfort where it matters most - family driving excursions.

Well, I will not dwell much on my nitty gritty details and nit-pickings for now. I saving a lot for later.

On a final note, I will be criss-crossing this blog with the thru-the-zuiko blog space as I will use my photographic resources to cover my Exora Experience. I just hope you readers can keep pace with me.


3 comments:

  1. aiyo... purposely start a spin off... must be a damn good car

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is to chronicle the interesting findings of a proton...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know you already spinn off the exora. I'm waiting for simple 4x4 car from Proton hehe.

    ReplyDelete